We are recruiting for a enthusiastic and dynamic Marketing Executive to join the Hayes Parsons Group and provide marketing support across four brands; Hayes Parsons Insurance Brokers, Admiral Marine, CMTIA and Ntegrity Insurance Solutions.
About the role
You will supporting the Marketing Manager in implementing the marketing strategy across both b2b and b2c brands and helping to achieve the marketing and company objectives. You will be responsible for executing existing marketing plans and will also work closely with the sales team to identify new marketing opportunities.
You will need to co-ordinate with the Marketing Assistant to ensure all activities in the marketing plans are completed in a timely manner and will be responsible for delegating tasks as needed. You will also be expected to co-ordinate with the Marketing Manager and update plans as needed to fit new or amended strategies.
Main duties and responsibilities:
- Create and manage annual marketing plans across all companies within the Group
- Co-ordinate with the Marketing Assistant to ensure all activities in the marketing plans are completed
- Approve and sign off content created by the Marketing Assistant
- Host regular marketing 121s with the sales team as needed
- Have regular strategy meetings with the marketing manager
- Manage various third party and introducer relationships including co-ordinating marketing activities and negotiating new membership or sponsorship deals
- Act as lead co-ordinator on all events
- Work with the external digital marketing agency to co-ordinate PPC and SEO campaigns and create monthly MI reports
- Regularly review the various Group websites and update as needed
- Help manage supplier relationships including sourcing new suppliers and obtaining quotations where necessary
- Ensure any communication (both internally and externally) complies with the company brand guidelines
This role is full time and based in our central Bristol office and we would consider a hybrid office and working from home arrangement on completion of your probation period.
For this role, we require that you have a marketing degree or a CIM Level 4 qualification.
At Hayes Parsons we take pride in our professional development and will support you to complete additional CIM qualifications up to Level 6.
Your skills and experience
For this role we require 2 – 3 years marketing experience.
You will be working in a busy team across multiple brands so it is vital that you are organised and pro-active. In addition, your skill set should include:
- The ability to create marketing plans that directly support the marketing strategy and objectives
- The ability to manage multiple plans across both B2B and B2C using both digital and offline tactics as needed
- Able to communicate effectively, both verbally and in writing
- Able to manage both internal and external stakeholders to ensure deadlines are met
- Excellent attention to detail and able to confidently proofread content
- Experience of Adobe Photoshop and InDesign
- Experience coordinating PPC and SEO campaigns
- Experience with creating blogs, articles and social media
- Some experience arranging events or corporate hospitality
- Ability to work efficiently and pro-actively and delegate tasks to the Marketing Assistant as needed
- Excellent Microsoft Office skills including Word and Excel
Although not a requirement, experience with other Adobe programmes, Power BI, video creation, Word Press and experience in the financial services industry would be desirable.
Life at Hayes Parsons
“Hayes Parsons is a broker designed solely around the needs of its clients and ensuring its staff has the right tools to hand to provide a service which is both market leading and highly effective.”James Woollam, Managing Director
As a values-driven business, the way we work is incredibly important and at the heart of our business are our four core values. We have won multiple awards for our training and apprenticeship programmes which you can find out more about here.
Company culture is key at Hayes Parsons and we recently interviewed some staff about their role and why they choose to work here which you can view on our YouTube Channel.