Holiday & Second Homes

Reliable holiday home insurance.

We have access to specialist insurers for those who purchase second homes either in the UK or overseas. Whether you are using the property for personal use or renting it out, we can advise on the correct range of insurance cover, without restrictions.A holiday home insurance policy could be linked to your existing household portfolio or placed in its own right.

Get in touch with the Private Client team today to discuss your holiday or second home.

Specialist Team

Richard Moxon Cert CII

Private Client Director

Tara Stone Cert CII

Account Executive

Michelle Nash Dip CII

Account Handler

Kelly Hemmings Cert CII

Account Handler

Jah Thiamkhokkuat

Account Handler

A bespoke policy for your holiday home or second home will cover these core areas:

Buildings and contents


Accidental damage


Loss of income

Theft or loss of keys

Legal Expenses

Household & contents

Comprehensive cover for your home and contents.

Find out more



Bespoke motor insurance for all manner of vehicles.

Find out more


Get in touch

For information on how we handle your data, please read our Privacy Notice.

This field is for validation purposes and should be left unchanged.